Zeemcoin is an utility token connected and synchronized with the Polygon sidechain so it can be easily, quickly and cheaply sent from one wallet to another on the network.
Users are rewarded for their active participation with the Zeemcoin Token and can use it to purchase products, services and generate passive income.
Zeemcoin token users will be able to claim rewards by generating passive income through staking/farming, evaluating electric vehicle charging stations and boosting the Zeemcoin community as ambassadors.
Use Zeemcoin token for:
- Get the following products, services and discounts:
- Be part of our sustainability program where you can reduce your carbon footprint, plant trees and have your own NFTs.
- Generate passive income through staking/farming in our dApp.
In 2023 the Zeemcoin DApp will be available in which you will be able to trade Zeemcoin Tokens and perform the following functions:
- Buy Zeemcoin tokens: From our DApp you can easily buy Zeemcoin tokens, paying by credit card or bank transfer.
- Transfer from one wallet to another through Polygon’s network (MATIC)
- Exchange your Zeemcoins for WBTC (Wrapped Bitcoin) and vice-versa
- Generate passive income, through staking and farming.
- Staking: means that you are blocking Zeemcoin tokens for a certain amount of time to verify transactions and support the network. In exchange for holding the token and strengthening the network, you receive a reward.
- Farming: allows you to earn passive income by depositing cryptocurrencies into a liquidity pool.
Why is the Zeemcoin Token sustainable?
Since cryptocurrencies are decentralized and not under the control of financial institutions, they need a way to verify transactions. One method used by many cryptocurrencies is the Proof of Stake (PoS).
Proof of Stake (PoS) is a type of consensus mechanism used to validate cryptocurrency transactions. With this system, cryptocurrency owners can stake their coins, which gives them the right to validate new transaction blocks and add them to the blockchain.
This method is an alternative to the Proof of Work, the first consensus mechanism developed for cryptocurrencies. The Proof of Stake is much more energy efficient, since cryptocurrency mining (the method on which the Proof of Work is based) is not necessary with this method, therefore energy consumption is infinitely lower since it is the users themselves who validate the transactions.
Zeemcoin is integrated into the Polygon blockchain which uses this highly sustainable transaction validation method.
60% of Zeemcoin Tokens are for the community
There are a total of 100,000,000 tokens, distributed as follows:
|Distribution||$ZEEM Tokens||% of total supply|
|Private Sale I & II||12.000.000||12%|
|EV Drivers Rewards||30.000.000||30%|
|Incentives – Yield Farming & Staking||30.000.000||30%|
|Reserve for Liquidity||3.000.000||3%|